After visiting Indonesia, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan and European cities, the Blockchain for Sustainable Development Goals (Blockchain for SDGs) Europe – Asia Tour is now coming to Vietnam.
What is Blockchain SDGs Tour In Vietnam?
Organized by European Blockchain HUB (EUBC HUB) and co-organized by Startup Vietnam Foundation (SVF) and Getlinks to develop a global relation worldwide with the objective to discuss about the role of Blockchain technology for real various industries.
The Military Grand Theater (Nha Hat Quan Doi)
140 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
13.00 – 18.00, 24 November 2018
13.40 – 16.00 THE ROLE OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY FOR SOCIAL IMPACTS AND BUSINESS VALUES – GLOBAL CASE STUDIES
1. About SDGs – and Blockchain for sdgs – EUBC and the world tour
2. EUBC HUB – Vietnam Node MOU Signing
3. Case studies of the Representatives from European Blockchain Hub Global: EUNEX, World of Sharing and Relianz Chain
4. Blockchain for Good Governance and Combating Corruption
5. Blockchain’s Last Mile
6. AI-powered Blockchain: The key for free education for everyone in Asian Emerging markets
16.00 – 17.00 BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM IN VIETNAM AND THE EVOLUTION OF BLOCKCHAIN ADOPTION
7. Overview of the Vietnam blockchain landscape – the soil for growth?
8. Blockchain at Viettel
9. The mindset for Digital Transformation and Exponential Growth
10. 5 reasons why Travel is the right industry to accelerate blockchain adoption
11. Blockchain Enterprise – The rise of the next platform to transform the world does business
12. The Digital Innovation Ecosystem – how to grow from here
17.00 – 17.30 Panel Discussion
The potential of Blockchain and emerging technologies in Vietnam for Business and for Sustainable Development Goals.
With the featured speakers
1. Mr. Blaž Golob, President – European Blockchain Hub
2. Ms. Doan Kieu My, Chairwoman of Vietnam Node – European Blockchain Hub
3. Mr. Scott Gass, Marketing Director – EUNEX
4. Dr. Eric Ong, Founder & CEO – Relianz
5. Ms. Ice Ong, Business Development Manager – World of Sharing (WOS)
6. Mr. Sean O’Connell, Human Rights and Innovation Officer – UNDP Vietnam
7. Mr. Tony K. Tran, CEO & Chef Architect – Alfa Enzo
8. Mr. Djoann Fal, Co-founder and CEO – Getlinks
9. Mr. Le Thanh Cong, Deputy general director – Viettel Business Solutions Corporation
10. Mr. David Lang, Independent Blockchain Advisor – Fortune 100
11. Mr. Hai Ho, Co-Founder & CEO – Triip
12. Mr. Nguyen Van Cong, CTO – IMPRINT Blockchain Services
13. Mr. Tony Wheeler, Founder & CEO – Imaginex Venture
14. Ms. Mandy Nguyen, Director of Ecosystem Development – Startup Vietnam Foundation
15. Mr. Huynh Kim Tuoc, Co-founder & CEO – Saigon Innovation Hub
16. Mr. Huynh Cong Thang, Founder – UEHConnected
17. Mr. Elvin Li, Chief Product Officer Partner – 2359 Media & BotBot.AI
18. Mr. Rex Yeap, Founder – Asia Blockchain Hub
Aside from the expert speakers, in other to enhance the objective “bring blockchain to light – and to life”, this event gather 500+ attendees from governments, NGOs, universities, top media, top public companies, top SMEs, as well as startups and blockchain communities.